Saturday, June 13, 2015

My incredible Sister

All of us sibs have been raised with an almost maniacal work ethics.  I want to give a special shout out to my next sister right after me 

She is a true phenomenal woman. 


She runs her own dance company, (the only one of us kids to start her own business), manages and teaches in a dance studio, performs at places like Kennedy Center, gives individualized personal fitness traing (I'd proberly last one week) and is successful ias a single mom to 3 children (dad drifts in an out of the picture).  This is one my favorite pics of her performing.

A performance poster with her in the "pas de deux"


With her dance company....



And her before performing at the White House

And here she is,just being adorable. Check it out.  She's has washboard abs after THREE children .  She was 4 months pregnant at my wedding and no-one could tell!!!!!

LOVE YOULOTSIE!!!!!!  So proud of you!  Mwah...


No comments:

Post a Comment